Followers

Friday 11 May 2018

Botanical thank you

Hi everyone. Can hardly believe Friday is here already. Today I'm sharing a thank you card I have made for the lady who made an amazing cake for my son's birthday.


The papers I used are First Edition Botanical Beauty. They are so lush, with beautiful colours and designs. I have layered them onto dark blue Dovecraft card.

My Thank You sentiment is a large Dovecraft stamp. I stamped using Versafine ink onto white card, layered onto blue card them placed it into the centre of the card.

My card seemed a bit dark so I chose a teal coloured mirri card for my butterflies, which worked really well.

Here's the cake she made- I'm sure you'll agree it definitely merits a thank you!





8 comments:

  1. Wow! To both the cake and the card!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and WOW that cake is amazing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thank you card is lovely, as is the cake that was made for you.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy your thank you card is gorgeous. That cake is just amazing and well worth a beautiful. Thank you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and design of the Thank You card and the cale is amazing.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Cathy, beautiful rich colours - a perfect thank you for that fabulous cake.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete