Followers

Friday 26 May 2017

In a teacup

Hi everyone. It has been a difficult week here in the UK- the news is full of Monday's terrorist attack and my heart goes out to all affected. I went to University in Manchester and know what an amazing place it is.

Today we are going to take advantage of the fabulous weather we are having and go camping for a few days. I'm not the keenest of campers but the boys love it, especially as we are going with lots of friends.

First though, I'm sharing my final GDT for Daring Cardmakers. This week's dare is In a Teacup and this was what I made:



These fab papers are from Stampin Up and are called Have a Cuppa- I won them ages ago but haven't used them before. I love the colours.

Originally I was going to use the stamp set which goes with the papers but it didn't work out. Instead, I used my Scan n Cut to cut the cup and hearts and just stamped the sentiment.

You can check out all the amazing DT cards and join in the challenge here.

Have a very happy weekend whatever you have planned. Cathy x

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card and love the paper you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on the papers Cathy. Enjoy camping! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card. Enjoy your time away I hope the weather is kind. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Cathy. Lovely papers and design. Have a fun time camping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great colours Cathy .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Cathy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you fab teacup card!

    Thank you so much for being a wonderful Guest Designer with The Daring Cardmakers - I hope you've enjoyed being with us and will come and play again soon!

    ReplyDelete