Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

For my mum...

Hi everyone. Today I thought I'd share the card I made for my mum on Mother's Day. I used Trimcraft's Amazing Mum collection for this card.


I just love this swan image and matching paper and ribbon. Of course this would work for lots of different occasions- I'm pleased I don't have to put the collection away for the year.

This weekend I have another Trimcraft demo; this time I'll be in The Range at Bristol St Phillips on Sunday.  I hope I have as busy a day as I did last week.

I know it's only Thursday but have a lovely weekend- I have Friday and Saturday free so my weekend starts tonight! Cathy x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a stunning Mother's Day card I bet your mum loved it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mother's Day card, such lovely papers.

    It was lovely to meet you on Saturday Cathy, I look forward to your next visit to The Range and hope I can stay a little longer then.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy, I do love swans.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Cathy, so pretty, nicely done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really elegant card - bet your Mum loved it. Enjoy your long weekend Cathy! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I bet she loved it

    ReplyDelete