Followers

Monday 5 March 2018

Amazing Mum

Hi everyone. The unthinkable happened on Thursday afternoon as we had snow and lots of it. On Friday we had our first snow day in 5 years. My eldest son made the most of it and went off sledging with a friend. The youngest lasted 10 minutes before getting too cold. I don't think skiing will ever be on our holiday list!

I spent part of the snow day crafting and managed to make two Mother's Day cards for orders. I used Dovecraft's Amazing Mum collection.

My first card is a pretty in pink z-fold card:


This is definitely one of my favourite card folds as it is perfect for showing all these lovely papers.

This is my second card:


I love the fresh colours of this one. It really is a pretty collection.

Of course, here in the UK it's Mother's Sunday next Sunday. Somehow, I have managed to book Trimcraft demos at The Range stores on both days next weekend (Saturday in Bridgwater, Sunday in Weston Super Mare) so won't have much chance for treats.

Have a lovely week x


15 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy your cards are gorgeous I love those papers. You have a busy weekend ahead. I am sure you will get some treats. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Cathy, I just adore the Spring pastel shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, love the papers they are so pretty. Will try pop into the Range on Saturday and catch the demo.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely mother's day cards. Beautiful papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Cathy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful cards Cathy, very pretty. Have great demos hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are very beautiful cards Cathy
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Cathy. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely cards Cathy. I am glad to say our snow has now all gone, hopefully for another 5 years or so!
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty cards Cathy - a lovely collection. I was naughty and bought a couple of dies from the collection. I've taken Sunday off so no demos for me! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Cathy. Pretty papers and great designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards look great with you and are sure to be well received.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  13. You’ve made some lovely cards with the gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete