Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

Waves of change

Hi everyone. I am still struggling with a heavy cold- at the moment I'm either working or in bed. It really is a nasty bug. I have tried to keep on top of blog comments but my head is so woolly please forgive me if I've missed any.

Today I'm sharing a shaker card made for the Bubbly Funk blog.


The sparkles I have used may be from the Blue Christmas box but they work perfectly in this sea themed card.

My papers and journal card sentiment are from Mrs Brimbles. The mermaid and fish dies I've used are from Hunkydory.

This weekend I have another Trimcraft demo- this time on Sunday at The Range in Imperial Park, Bristol.  Hopefully I'll be well enough to get some more crafting time in before then too and will be back to share something new next week. Cathy x

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic shaker card. Hope you feel better soon. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment on this wonderful shaker card. Get well soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is stunning shaker card they are always fun. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shaker card. Hope you feel better soon!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful in blue Cathy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blue shades Cathy. Love the shaker card and the sentiment as well. Hope your demo went well. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete