Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

Hey Baby!

Hi everyone. Well, it's just been one of those weeks and whilst I did some crafting last weekend I have only just got round to taking photos!

This Sunday I have my first Trimcraft demo of the year (in The Range, Stoke Gifford, Bristol if you can join me!). One thing I'll be demoing will be the new First Edition Hey Baby paper pad and decoupage. I have made two cards with it so far, using designs to show off the gorgeous papers as much as possible.

The first is a gap card:


My second card is a U Shaped card- I just love these little elephants.


Obviously this collection is perfect for New Baby cards but there are lots of elements suitable for other occasions. I'm looking forward to making more this weekend.

I'll be catching up on blog visits later. Hope you all have a great weekend. Cathy x

11 comments:

  1. Great crads - love those papers! Good luck with your demo (wish I lived further south so I could attend).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Cathy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Cathy, they are so adorable, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are very beautiful Cathy abd so sweet love the papers too.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy your cards are gorgeous I love them both. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards Cathy...Love both of them..Especially the elephants one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super samples Cathy. The papers and designs are fabulous. Have a great demo on Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute collection isn’t it Cathy? Love your samples. I’ll be thinking of you while I demo at a store the end to you! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards Cathy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete