Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Be as Bright as you can be

Hi everyone. Hope you have all had a good start to 2018. I developed an eye infection on New Year's Eve and now also have an ear infection, so I figure things can only get better!

Today I'm sharing this flamingo card I made using Hunkydory's Rose Gold Moments collection for a friend's birthday yesterday. She hates having a January birthday, so I always try to make her a bright card.


The card is 7x5. I used rose gold mirri card and 3 different papers in the background. I then added a border strip across the card before adding the sentiment and topper using foam pads. The only added embellishments were 3 pearls.

Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments. Cathy x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card your friend must have loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely Cathy. Trying to catch up with bloggy stuff today, so of to see what else you've been sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Cathy, love the dimension and wonderful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, sorry to here that your not well, I hope you are feeling better soon hunni, love the card,it's beautiful, im sure it brightened your friends day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Cathy. Hoping you're feeling better. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Cathy. Lovely papers and gorgeous image.
    I hope your infections clear up and you're soon feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card to brighten any day. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flamingo card, hope you are well soon.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made such a beautiful card - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful card Cathy - I love the flamingo! Hope you're on the mend and the infections have cleared. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete