Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Bubbly Funk for December

Hi everyone. Last week the December Bubbly Funk Through the Letterbox Craft Box went on sale- you can watch my unboxing video over on the You Tube channel (don't forget to subscribe while you're there) https://youtu.be/T1332P4jcE0

Today I'm on the Bubbly Funk blog with my first project of the month. Although the name of the box is Seeing Stars, I've made a project without any stars at all!


This started life as a 79p notebook from Home Bargains and the only thing I added to the box contents was a sheet of Trimcraft Floral Muse paper. You can see all the details in my blog post here.

I'm really loving working on the Bubbly Funk DT- using the boxes is inspiring me to try new things. If you'd like to try a box, you can find them on the Bubbly Funk website.

Have a lovely day. Cathy xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy I love how you have decorated this notebook it is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great notebook project that you finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a wonderful project with a vintage look. The ribbons really add to it Cathy. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete