Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

Christmas Deco-Large

Hi everyone. I've just got back from another swimming gala, this time watching my eldest represent his school house. I'm so proud of my sporty boy- yesterday he also became a white belt in Tai Chi. We have no idea where he gets his sporting prowess from and little brother is beginning to follow in his footsteps too.

Today sees another Christmas launch from Hunkydory- this time it's a Deco Large collection. The images are stunning in this one.

Here are a few of my samples:




I couldn't resist putting the owl in a frame- it's so beautiful.

We have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow morning the whole family is doing a 2 mile sponsored walk in aid of the school and Cancer Research UK. After that my husband and I are off to see U2 in concert in London. I was totally obsessed with the band as a teenager and once slept over night in a car park to get tickets to see them, so I am a bit over-excited.

Have a lovely weekend. Cathy x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy the cards and frame are gorgeous those images are beautiful. You have a very busy weekend coming up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples Cathy. Pretty artwork and great designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations Cathy. So festive and beautiful.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous collection of Christmas goodies, love the picture

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete