Followers

Monday 3 April 2017

Filigree Frames

Hi everyone. Hope you've had a lovely weekend. We were away for my father-in-law's 70th birthday party. As soon as we got home and unpacked, it was time to pack again as the boys are going away for a few days today with my mum and dad. It will be a quiet start to the holidays, but I have lots of DT samples to make to keep me busy.

Today I'm sharing some samples I made for today's Hunkydory launch, Filigree Frames:






I didn't have much time to work with this collection- I had to make all my samples in the eveningsafter my demo days a couple of weeks ago. It was so easy to work with though and I love the way you can change the look of the frames with inks and even use them for home décor.

I will use some of my quiet time today to visit all of your blogs, I really hate it when I get so behind and can't wait to see what you have made. Have a fabulous week x

8 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Cathy, love the beautiful designs of your cards.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy all your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Cathy these are all gorgeous love them.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty - I love the one you framed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples Cathy. The floral images are lovely. Enjoy your few days of peace and quiet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such stunning creations today. All are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic projects, Cathy. Hope the boys enjoy their time away and you enjoy the peace and quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really stunning selection of samples. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete