Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Ballerina Boo

Hi everyone. Last week I mentioned the abundance of children's parties at the moment ( my eldest had another invitation this morning, eek!). This card was a last minute make for one this weekend, this time made for a 5yr old girl.


I wasn't sure what to use for this card but dug around in my stash and found this Trimcraft Belle and Boo collection from last year. Boo makes such a cute ballerina and I love these soft pink colours. I simply layered up some papers and added pearls and ribbon to finish.

I promised last week a photo of the boys on World Book Day, so here they are:

They enjoyed a day of reading and listening to stories on Friday and loved dressing up.

I have a busy week ahead and it's back in the craft room to finish up some DT projects today. Hope you all have a good week x

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Cathy, I bet that little girl loved it!
    Your boys look fab in their costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and love the cute ballerina. Your boys look brilliant in the costumes for World Book Day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card it is so pretty. Your boys look great dressed up. I dressed up as a pirate. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet card Cathy. Adorable image and papers. Your little lads look fabulous all dressed up xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 adorable little treasures. Great card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful very cute card Cathy hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Cathy. The boys look great, love their costumes! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete