Followers

Monday 17 October 2016

A weekend of Christenings

Hi everyone. Life is a real whirlwind at the moment but we have had a lovely weekend catching up with family at the Christening of my cousin's son. This is the card I made:


The image is from the Hunkydory Little Book of Moments and Milestones. I have used a piece of Adorable Scorable card for the backing, which I embossed using a diamond embossing folder. I cut some bunting using scraps of card and some twine and added it with some little green buttons.

My mum also requested a card so I made a 6x6 card using the Hunkydory Christening Day topper set, from the Making Memories kit:

The ribbon and gems are both from Hunkydory too.

It was obviously a weekend for Christenings as I was also asked to make a card for a little girl:

This time I used the pink topper from the Hunkydory set and added some pearls and gingham ribbon. This card is an 8x8- I trimmed the top from the A4 card stock before cutting it to size, so that I could have the Christening wording at the top and bottom.

I hope you all have a lovely week- thank you for visiting and commenting today x


5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy all your cards are gorgeous. I love the images you have used. It sounds like you had a very busy fun weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for the occasion. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, looks like you had a wonderful time at the Christenings. Your cards are gorgeous. I love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous Cathy beautiful done
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for the celebration Cathy. Stunning cards.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete