Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

My Besties UK Same but Different for September

Hi everyone, hope you are OK.  I am starting to fit into a routine now both boys are at school. Although I have lots of work, I'm starting to get more time to Craft which is great.

Today sees a new Same but Different post at My Besties UK. This is my DT card:


This month we have used Sherri's beautiful Hollyhock Fairy. As always each member of the DT has made a beautiful, but very different, card, so do visit the post to take a look.

Recently, I've been asked to describe my crafting style a couple of times and I guess this card is as close to that as I get. I have used Craftwork Cards Boutique Floral collection papers, die cutting some butterflies and adding a doily and lots of pearls. The sentiment is from the CC Birds and Blooms collection. Most of the colouring is done with Copic markers ( this pretty pink combination is R81 R83 and R85). I've added Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle to the wings.

Thanks for visiting today and for your lovely comments x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa!! Te quedo muy tierna tu tarjeta, los detalles de las mariposas y perlas la hacen ver muy sutil. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Cathy. The image is adorable and the paper is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete