Followers

Thursday 28 April 2016

Use a sentiment at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies



Hi everyone. Today sees a new challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies and our optional theme is Use a Sentiment. It would be lovely to see some of you joining in our new challenge.

Our sponsor this fortnight is Oddball Art. The image I chose is Starlina #65 B.

I thought this image was perfect for a teenage girl so chose to make a card I would have loved as a teenager. I have always loved purple (blame my love of Prince!) so used my Trimcraft Purple goody bag again along with purple Spectrum Noir colours. I have used some Sparkle pens on the wings and the fabulous sentiment is from Docrafts.

Thanks so much for visiting today and for all your lovely comments. Cathy x


8 comments:

  1. Hello Cathy! Definitely a perfect card for a teen. Loving the purple theme and stars. Hope your tutoring is going well. Hugs, Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cathy, I love the colours and sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely deep colour tones Cathy!
    xx




    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love the image & the gorgeous colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hu Cathy this is stunning I love the image you chose and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, she is just precious. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, A super fabulous card and image, with beautiful colouring and colours, love those stars. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete