Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter

A very Happy Easter to you all, whether you celebrate the Christian festival or simply enjoy eating chocolate. I always do both!

Today I'm sharing the Easter cards I made for my sons, both made using the Trimcraft Me to You Easter collection.


The first card is an Easter shaker card. I used an egg shaped die to cut the aperture for an Easter twist. A full tutorial for this is in my Trimcraft gallery. 

My second card uses up the waste from the shaker aperture.


I love the delicate colours of this card and of course Tatty Teddy is so sweet.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment today xxx

9 comments:

  1. Cathy these are both so adorable, Love the papers and the gorgeous colours.

    Crafty Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi these are goreous Easter cards. Enjoy your day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute both cards and what a good way to use up the scraps x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Cathy. The papers are wonderful and I love the cute Tatty Teddies. I hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two really sweet Easter cards, lovely designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Cathy! Great designs!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete