Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

My Besties UK September Same But Different

Hi everyone. We have a new post over at My Besties UK this morning with our Same but Different projects using the gorgeous Little Cutie Patootie digi. Pop over to the blog here and comment on the post to be in with the chance of winning this digi. You can also purchase it in the My Bestie Etsy shop.

Here is my DT make for the post:



I have used BoBunny Isabella papers for this card. They were free with a recent issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and I love both the colours and Parisian inspired designs. The butterflies were cut using a Crafter's Companion die from the Kimono collection.

As usual, I have used Spectrum Noir markers for colouring. The colours used are:
Clothes: PL1 PL3 BG1 BG2
Skin: FS2 FS4 CR3
Hair: TN8 EB3 EB4

Thanks for popping by today. Don't forget to visit the My Bestie UK blog to see the other fabulous DT creations.
Cathy xxx

9 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is really lovely. I love the colours you have used - the purple/lilc theme is beautiful. Your colouring is wonderful and such a gorgeous card design too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome, awesome. I know I don't have to leave a comment on each DT's blog and only need to leave a comment on the challenge blog to win but had to let you know how much I like this card. I LOVE the purples...OMGosh this is a fantastic layout using 3 different patterned papers with this image. She just jumps off the page! I love your card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely love the colours and layout love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy this is a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Cathy such a cutie pie - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet & very pretty card! I love your layout!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete