Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Racing car kinetic card


Hi everyone. After a little break for my birthday and a camping trip, I'm back with this little kinetic racing car card. I made it a while ago but it has appeared in Papercrafter magazine this month and I realised I hadn't shared it here.
I have used Trimcraft First Edition Travel Notes 8 x 8 papers for the card and the little car is a wooden shape from the Tiny Tatty Teddy Range, coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.
I think this card is really fun, especially when you can add a secret message to be revealed by pulling the tab:

Full instructions for this project can be found in My Trimcraft Gallery

Thanks for visiting- I really love reading all your comments and am very grateful for them x




4 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing what a fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Cahty! Love the papers and great little car.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic little kinetic card! Love he image & the papers too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete