Followers

Monday 18 May 2015

Docrafts Owl Folk

As it's #docraftsmonday today, I thought I'd share two new Docrafts cards.

Owl cards are always very popular with my friends and so I was very excited by Docrafts new Owl Folk collection. As always with Docrafts, the collection is made up of papers of varying sizes, with lots of matching toppers and embellishments. The colours are really good two, folksy but very on trend.

For this card, I have used the Presscut Stepper die to cut a base card and to cut out the papers from the 6x6 paper pack. I found that the topper pack did not have any toppers which fitted the card shape, so I cut my own from the 12x12 paper pack, using Tonic layering dies.

I finished the cards with a bow, sentiment and punched flowers with pearl centres. Very simple but pretty and effective, I think. 


Products used:
Docrafts Owl Folk 6x6 and 12x12 paper packs, Ribbon Bows, Die cut sentiments
Press cut Stepper die
Tonic Studios Oval and Rectangle layering dies, Flower punch
Scrapberry's pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment