Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

Lace and doilies

I find myself a little bit obsessed with lace and doilies at the moment and they team up so well with my current favourite Simply Floral collection from Docrafts.
For this card I chose a piece of 6x6 floral paper. Before I stuck it to a card blank,  I took a contrasting border strip from the A4 Ultimate Die-cut pack and placed it across the middle of the card and layered with lace and ribbon. It's much easier to do this before you stick the paper down, as you can wrap the ribbon ends around the back, which makes for a neat finish. I completed the card with a doily, notelet, sentiment and bow.
A simple but very pretty card for Mother's Day.
Products used:
Docrafts Simply Floral 6x6 paper pack, A4 Ultimate Die-cut and Paper pack, Die-cut Notelets, Ribbon, Ribbon Bows
Docrafts Lace trim (free gift with this month's Docrafts Creativity magazine)
Dovecraft Doilies

No comments:

Post a Comment